1. Grateful for another day of beautiful painting weather
2. Grateful to have the stamina still to paint two paintings a day (I don’t have the stamina for 3. My back needs a rest between paintings)
3. Grateful for the beginning of fall – my favorite season/
4. Grateful for the comfort of home at the end of the day
5. Grateful that Brush Creek Art Walk is over. When it began I wished it were longer. By day three my body is grateful that it is not.
1. Grateful for beautiful weather. This is perfect painting weather.
2. Grateful for some more decent paintings.
3. Grateful that I keep learning more about painting
4. Grateful that my husband is so supportive and takes neglect quite well.
5. Grateful for this day
1. Grateful for the Brush Creek Art Walk. Excited to get out painting with all of the other artists.
2. Grateful for warm painting gloves, painting coat (an atrocious bright orange insulated zip hoodie)
3. Grateful that I got some decent work done.
4. Grateful for my warm house at the end of the day
5. While I was painting, the landscaper came by. Grateful to come home to my beautiful front yard. If only I could keep it that way.